Obami Networks CC
(“we”, “us” and/or “our”)
Any personal information which you submit via the website will be treated in accordance with the EU General Data Privacy Regulation and this privacy statement.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
By accessing and/or using www.obami.com (Obami), you explicitly agree to this privacy statement and agree that you fully understand it. If you do not agree / are not happy with ANY part of this statement, you must stop using www.obami.com immediately.
WHAT WE DON'T DO
- Internet Advertising - it’s crappy.
- We do not sell or rent any data collected to any third parties
- We do not disclose any information which you submit via the website to any third parties without your consent (unless obliged or permitted to disclose such information by a rule of law).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We request you to provide information to us on this website for the following reasons:
- To set up a user account on this site
- To provide login details for user accounts
- For order fulfillment
- To arrange to meet with us at events, in person or virtually
The information we may request includes details such as:
- Your name
- Your email address (which we use on the platform to communicate with you)
- Your company
- Your job function
- Your phone number
- Your areas of interest
This information is used by us for the purpose for which you provided it. It may also be used to:
- Provide you product information
- Give you access to products, licence and expiry information and trials
- Give you access to reports, whitepapers, eBooks' or marketing materials
- Provide information regarding the functioning of the product
We may request billing information when you purchase applications or services. Any credit card information you provide will be processed by our payment processor services Payfast and Paypal. We do not receive or store your full credit card information. Payfast and Paypal comply with local and international Payment Card Industry Standards. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to their websites.
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may store information collected on this website on the servers of third party services providers, whose services we use to manage, process and analyse data on website visitors.
This website could contain embedded content from external websites. We are not responsible for and cannot control the content or privacy practices of these websites (e.g. YouTube, Vimeo). These websites may have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to their websites.
That's it yo. Last updated 1st August 2018