Last updated: 12th December 2018
Any personal information which you submit via the website will be treated in accordance with the EU General Data Privacy Regulation and this privacy statement.
We value your privacy and this statement serves to clarify our commitment to protecting it. If you have any questions about your privacy, please contact us - we will reply.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
By accessing and/or using Obami, you explicitly agree to this privacy statement and agree that you fully understand it. If you do not agree / are not happy with ANY part of this statement, you must stop using Obami immediately.
WHAT WE DON'T DO
- Internet Advertising - it’s crappy.
- We do not sell or rent any data collected to third parties
- We do not disclose any information which you submit via the website to any third parties without your consent (unless obliged or permitted to disclose such information by a rule of law).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We request you to provide information to us on this website for the following reasons:
- To set up an Obami user account
- To provide login details for user accounts
- To add personalisation and detail to your profile
- For order fulfilment
- To arrange to meet with us at events, in person or virtually
The information we may request includes details such as:
- Your name
- Your email address (which we use on the platform to communicate with you)
- Your company
- Your job
- Your phone number(s)
- Your areas of interest
The information you provide may also be used to:
- Provide you product information
- Give you access to products and trials
- Give you access to reports, white papers, eBooks or marketing materials
- Provide information regarding the licence, expiry and functioning of the product
We may request billing information when you purchase applications or services. Any credit card information you provide will be processed by our payment processor services Payfast and Paypal. We do not receive or store your full credit card information. Payfast and Paypal comply with local and international Payment Card Industry Standards. Please check all third-party service providers’ policies before you submit any personal information to their websites.
THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may store information collected on this website on the servers of third-party service providers, whose services we use to manage, process and analyse data on website visitors.
This website could contain embedded content from external websites. We are not responsible for and cannot control the content or privacy practices of these websites (e.g. YouTube, Vimeo). These websites may have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check all third-party service providers’ policies before you submit any personal information to their websites.